The Shops at Sportsmen’s Lodge is expanding its tenant lineup.
The 95,000-sq. ft. outdoor shopping, dining and wellness center, which opened one year ago, is located in Studio City, Calif. (in the San Fernando Valley. Nine new tenants are joining the lineup. The lineup includes home and garden retailer Rolling Greens,which will offer live and artificial plants, one-of-a-kind home décor and its signature arrangement bar.
Scheduled to open later this year, the store will also house a wine bar, interactive workshop space, a scent and oil apothecary bar, and a lush rooftop outdoor garden. Sportsmen’s Lodge will be Rolling Greens third brick-and-mortar location, joining one in Los Angeles and one in Culver City.
Also coming to the center is Fred Segal, the lifestyle brand that defined the “LA Look.” It will be the first San Fernando Valley location for the brand,which was founded in 1961.
The other new tenants include:
• The Great: Along with a robust knits range, footwear, and exclusive vintage finds reinvented with hand embroidery for women, the lifestyle clothing brand will offer collections for men and children.
• Reformation: A 100% carbon, water, and waste neutral company, Reformation combines vintage-inspired designs with sustainable processes, releasing limited-edition collections.
• Stevie Sister: One of the longest-running women’s boutiques in Orange County, the brand’s first Los Angeles location, features silhouettes in romantic florals and trendy prints, as well as pajamas and loungewear influenced by the stylish beach culture of Southern California;
• Van Leeuwen Ice Cream: The brand, which got its start in a yellow truck on the streets of New York City is famous for its scoops, sundaes, bars, and award-winning vegan flavors made from “good, simple” ingredients;
• Equinox: The premium fitness club offers members a bespoke, best-in-class experience with personal trainers.
• Civil Coffee: The homegrown Angeleno shop was built by two brothers who believe in delicious, beautifully roasted coffees; and
• Roberta’s Pizza: Known for its wood-fired, Brooklyn-styled pizzas, the location opened at the end of August.
“We are thrilled to welcome this diverse group of retail and culinary brands to The Shops at Sportsmen’s Lodge, where they join a dynamic lineup of tenants with local, regional and national appeal,” says Ron Bondy, executive VP of leasing at Midwood Investment & Development. “Their arrival underscores our commitment to curating an incredible mix of offerings that continue to make the center a landmark destination for shopping, dining, and gathering in the San Fernando Valley.”
The newcomers join 13 other brands currently open at The Shops at Sportsmen’s Lodge, including Allbirds, Erewhon, Free People Movement, HiHo Cheeseburger, Madison Reed, Myodetox, Next Health, Salt Optics, Sugarfish, Tocaya, Tuesday’s Sweet Shoppe, UOVO and Vuori.
The Shops at Sportsmen’s Lodge was established in 1945, and reimagined in 2021 by Midwood Investment & Development.